Garcinia Cambogia - Can This Fruit Help You Lose Weight?

Let's start with the first question on your mind - What is Garcinia Cambogia?

The Garcinia Cambogia is a fruit, also sometimes called Tamarind. The fruit is small and pumpkin shaped and often used in cooking in traditional Asian dishes. In some Villages in Malaysia, the Garcinia fruit is used in a weight loss soup that's consumed before meals. The natural extract of the plant is called hydroxycitric acid (HCA). Researchers claim that HCA can double or triple your weight loss.

How can it help me?
Weight loss is difficult on it's own (you know that). But did you know that as you lower your calorie intake in an effort to lose weight, your body fights against it? When your calorie intake dips suddenly, your body produces more of the hormone Ghrelin which makes you feel hungry and unsatisfied. That's where the fruit of the Garcinia plant can help.

The benefits of the HCA extract
I've been following a high protein diet the last year and I needed a protein supplement to make my meals more convenient. I used USN Diet Fuel when I was on University and turned to it again to supplement my 6 meals. One of the main ingredients in Diet Fuel is the HCA extract; which may be the reason why I lost so much weight. Diet and exercise is paramount for weight loss, but supplementing with HCA can help to speed up your results.

How does it work?
As I've seen from using HCA, researchers say it works by suppressing your appetite and by speeding up fat burn. In short, HCA blocks the absorption of fat by inhibiting a key enzyme which your body needs to make fat. It also suppresses your appetite by increasing your serotonin levels. Serotonin is a neurotransmitter that boosts your mood, the more of it is produced. That's maybe why my doctor said to me that my Diet Fuel may improve my mood.

Is HCA for me?
Garcinia cambogia can help you lose weight if you use it the right way - with a healthy diet and a regular exercise program. Supplements should never replace a healthy diet or regular exercise. Always talk to your doctor before using a supplement and make sure you only buy from reputable stores. One of the easiest (and safest) ways to supplement with HCA is with a protein drink which includes added Garcinia extract.

Conclusion
Garcinia Cambogia seems like one of the safest and cheapest supplements available and it worked for me. Supplementing with it may speed up your weight loss efforts, but please use your common sense when using the Garcinia extract. Always consult your doctor before use and if you choose to use the HCA extract, do so responsibly.

Hi! I'm Suzie Parker from http://www.loselovehandleshowto.com/. Thanks for reading my article! I've just lost 26 pounds and I couldn't be happier. But I made so many weight loss mistakes along the way (you don't have to). Click here to find out which mistakes I made (free report) and how you can avoid those mistakes: Avoid your weight loss mistakes. If you avoid those weight loss mistakes that I share, you will lose weight faster than I did.


Click HERE for a Discounted Pricehttp://amzn.to/1T2j8JE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments