Fitness Monkey: The Truth About it!

I was there ... State Prison San Quentin ... serve 16 years to life in prison for the crime of second-degree murder monkey facility. This is my 13 years behind bars , with a majority of the past locked in sunlight is not much larger than the cells of a walk-in. It was a very difficult of a free spirit and a love monkey gym south of California fun guy setting .

I spent most of the reading of classical literature of the time , taking college classes , exercise and learn a fitness monkey playing " Free Bird" loin to Sydney guitar. However, on February 22 was the last day of show miles and I found the monkey bar gym, standing in front of an audience of venture capitalists, entrepreneurs , journalists Monkey fitness and other inmates when I started my business delivery PowerPoint . " Hello , my name is Chris Schumacher and I am the founder and CEO of Monkey ... The service club coaching life form that allows the recovery of Internet addiction through exercise . "

I started my trip at the last mile after monkey ability to attend their first day at San Quentin demonstration last year. After seeing my good friend Legal Kenya hit out of the park with his coach in the field of potato and TL hear their praise immediately knew that something was cute aptitude wanted to be outside .

I remember when I went to interview for the next workout Monkey Bar , did not want to change anything. I put my shirt "lucky" blue Mono Fitness who recently left for me by a friend, " lifer " of mine who had just returned home. I also made ​​sure to drag Chris back credit San Quentin News imagined getting a college degree and give an epic speech fired up I think I cry caregiver. I was thrilled when I discovered that I had been selected to participate in the last mile of second class quality . With Monkey Bar physical many negative influences around prison life , trying to take the road has often left me standing next to me. Mono Fitness Now I begin to feel as if all these solitary decisions were about to bear fruit.

Once started during jumpsuit gym on Tuesday and Thursday night was totally " charmed " by Chris and Fitness Beverly last mile of the commitment and dedication Monkey Bar men. The guilt and the shame of being in prison, it can be very easy to get , but there were two kind and compassionate dynamos who believed in us and have agreed to share their energy and experience with a group of men who want to learn motivated mono gym.

The opportunity was in front of me really struck me the first night Chris told us that if we were willing to put in the work and become graduates of the last mile, which has a waiting period of our release . As a lifer , I had to learn the skills of the monkey bar to deal with uncertainty, Mono gym, but when I looked into his eyes , I was forced to believe . It is part of the last mile that taught me the importance of being surrounded by people you trust and learn to trust the process.

Mono fitness , I can honestly say that I did not have fitness bar monkey idea what my business idea would be when I started the class. As we read in the books that have enchanted by Guy Kawasaki , the effect of Dragonfly by Jennifer kayaker and Andy Smith, Brian Solis and "The End of Business as Usual , encouraged us to start thinking about the things of life, they were lovers.

Monkey Gym how?

At the time, I think my top three running, tennis , yoga, and not to mention , in prison. asked to achieve a positioning statement eight words or less, define our commitment to Mono for ourselves and the creative process of fitness. Read mine, " Hard Living roars ... inspiration! "It was so strange and amazing how these two things, as a group , had the courage and confidence to start thinking in terms of possibilities, monkey bar fitness instead of being hampered by circumstances . A friend of mine told me . " You do not have eyes to see ... you need vision " This rang so true that last mile has helped more than the expansion of consciousness that would allow me to see Mono fitness beyond cannon towers and barbed wire of the prison walls .

Gym Monkey Do?

In the last 13 years of my prison, I promise to do everything Mono gym in my power to make the best of a bad situation. I participated in many groups and programs designed to help them better understand the causal factors that led to my crime and gives me life skills to ensure that this does not happen again. Some of the Monkey Bar Gym changed my life was the recovery of victims of criminal Advisory Group on Education addictions, anger management monkey gym and non -violent communication.

The more I learned , the more I realized that I took the information is not only essential for the men in prison , could be beneficial to people's lives out of prison too. My business concept originally began as a service online life called Active Life Coach U. At first it was very broad and ill-defined . It was suggested that I try to reduce by incorporating more of my personal story. When things began to describe the products and services fitness monkey bars , target market , and my own situation, both things like a gym monkey caught my attention was the scene of sobriety and stay shaped . This was due to drugs and alcohol played a devastating role in my life that I promised not to use it again . Instead , I developed much healthier dependencies such as yoga , tennis and training to run a marathon SQL . Link my own fitness addiction recovery monkey with physical fitness was the spark that my business idea to life. Fitness Mono actually be the product of my life and fitness sentence monkey.

Mono fitness the best way ..

He asked the men to the last mile to create a business idea that integrates the three components of our passion for technology, and monkey bar as a social cause . He was imprisoned and realize that the pain he had motivated me to stop drinking and start living a healthier life. My passion was the physical condition of the body , mind and soul .

With addiction and gambling addiction a role in the crimes committed by 80% of the 2.1 million men and women behind bars in the United States, it became clear that there must be a market there for people who are fighting for washing and stay . As I started doing research , I quickly discovered that there is an inverse relationship between fitness and addiction. It became clear that exercise is a perfect solution for recovery has been shown to increase measures of euphoria and well-being in a physical way monkey bars similar drugs consumed. It was time to find a way to use technology and make fitness Monkey for people arrived.

Mono fit for life !

Say that I was illiterate computer is not quite accurate . However, what bothers me is that all fast and monkey bar gym made ​​progress over the last 13 years. For the record , I never looked in Google , Skype, integrated face booked , tweeted, scanning , fitness monkey does not even know what a mobile application was before joining LT .

Join this group was an excellent opportunity for me to catch up with the world of technology that has passed through me. I really wanted monkey to enjoy everything the world has to offer high-tech facility. I intend monkey bar skills to develop a website that will help members monkey kept own fitness for fitness through a variety of books and games online personal trainers. I also designed a mobile application that will allow members to track the success of your fitness and recovery and the reward for achieving personal goals . More than anything, I wanted monkey gym to be available to anyone who wanted to join. I hope to create a community fitness room bar virtual monkey monkey, which has the power to motivate and inspire members to overcome addiction and live a happy and healthy life . I know how painful it can be to leave behind a social network of friends all still in the running for alcohol and drugs. I would like to improve fitness for a monkey would do alone in your fitness monkey sobriety.

Gym monkey you like :

I think the social cause is intrinsically integrated fitness Mono because of its ability to provide a healthy alternative to the dangers of drugs , alcohol , alternative and monkey gym. However, I knew there would be times when exercise alone will not be enough monkey bar gym. My business model has several ways to return to addicts who still suffer , fitness Mono including fees , processing facilities sponsorship, events granting entry rights fitness , sports equipment and gift for those who are ready to embark on the road to recovery .

My own experience has made ​​me a believer in the principle that the only way to maintain my sobriety fitness monkey is always looking for ways to fitness monkey bars accountable .

Mono fitness TL each consecutive session , the collaborative efforts of all the people inside and outside the group really helped form mono fitness and become a potential reality . Once the model is defined , I knew I would need a logo. After monkey ability to receive and reject several proposals of artists here in prison, my friend Lucas monkey bar rise fitness, tennis, yoga monkey instantly fell in love with Drew because we had a lot in common gym Mono. However, it could have been a little too (think steroids) for the general public , and I do not want to scare anyone to clean.

I opted for the best computer-generated monkey cute and cleverly designed lift a weight that could definitely see hot icon aptly named " Buff " iPhone. Monkey Gym encouragement and support I received from all stakeholders was no transformation. I remember in the beginning, Monkey Bar Gym Beverly told us that the last mile is a true brotherhood of men and women who are always seeking the common good of its members. She was right . I am eternally grateful monkey gym and gym monkey bar dedicated to all my brothers and sisters in the last mile.

So there I was ... State Prison San Quentin ... ask the audience to " join me and be part of the fitness revolution recovery monkey " and received a standing ovation ... madness. I thought the worst had happened , but my heart still beats a fitness bar monkey minutes a mile. Things got even crazier after the presentations were about Mono arising Center customers congratulations for a job well done and a lot of questions. It was certainly re cuter than I thought form, and I do not regret having the time to talk with everyone .

I think it is fair to say that when it comes to monkey bars ability to manifestation of the Day, Monkey fitness second grade class had crashed. However , the most inspiring and touching moment for me is when a woman named Janet came and introduced himself . He had a smile that seemed so tears when I told him my story and presentation monkey bar gym resonance with their own experience of life monkey gym. I could not help but feel happy, because it helped me realize that even in the darkness around me in prison, I was able to shine a light of hope in someone's life who does. Demo Day last section was one of the defining hoping to continue Mono gym with me for the rest of my life moments . I think , despite my circumstances , the universe conspires in my favor and monkey bar fitness is definitely better is yet to come monkey gym.

This is the best way to make fitness monkey ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments