Which Frozen Dinners From The Nutrisystem Select Line Taste Best?

By 



There's no question that Nutrisystem regularly adds new meals to its select or frozen line. But people aren't always sure if they want to go ahead and order a new item when they don't know what it is going to taste like. And while most people agree that the frozen items are among the best tasting on the entire menu, people often disagree as to which of those items are the best. I heard from someone who asked: "how are you supposed to know which of the frozen dinners are actually good? Which ones do most people prefer?"



Although I certainly can't speak for most people, I can tell you which ones I find the tastiest. You might also notice that all items on the menu have been rated by user's on the company website. I agree with many of those reviews but not all of them, although admittedly most of the items that I am going to list now are highly rated. Below are the five that I think are the best.


The Turkey And Italian Sausage Pizza: This is my favorite item probably because I am a pizza lover. Pizza has got to me my all time favorite food. And this item is filling and meaty. You don't normally get to eat pizza on a diet so I would have embraced any pizza, but this one actually tastes quite good.


The Chef's Table Roasted Red Pepper: I know that this might be an odd pick, but I really love this item. The red pepper is sweet and the ground beef and rice are hearty. Plus, it is topped with goat cheese. This is not an item that you would typically associate with a diet and red peppers are not something that I would normally eat on my own so I really enjoy this one.


The Chef's Table Ginger Cashew Chicken: This item is very much like comfort food to me because when I was growing up, we had a Chinese restaurant very close to our house. My father would often bring stop by that restaurant to bring home dinner. On those days, my mom would always be a in a good mood because she didn't have to cook. So this food brings back nice memories for me and I am also in a good mood since I don't have to cook. I like the sweetness of the ginger mixed with the crunch of the cashews.


Sweet And Sour Chicken: Do you see a theme here? I've chosen another Chinese offering. Although this item isn't from the Chef's Table line, it is just as good. And once again, I am favoring the sweet options. The combination of the red peppers with the pineapple and the water chestnuts is very nice and this selection just taste good. Many people agree with me on this one because this food is rated at almost five stars.


The Chef's Table Meatloaf: Admittedly, this is turkey meatloaf, but it doesn't really taste like it. The thing that I like the most about this is the tomato and apple glaze which prevents it from being a little dry like a lot of meat loaf. And the green beans on the side is the perfect accompaniment.


So there are my top five. Yours may be different. If you want to know which items many users like, you can look at how highly the foods are rated. But honestly, tastes differ. I don't always agree with the group rating, but sometimes I do.



Want more tips on being successful on or starting Nutrisystem while saving money? Ava's Nutrisystem Information Website features articles meant to help you evaluate and have success with this diet. There's also a link to a free eBook and the latest coupons to help you get started. You can visit her at http://ava-alderman-weight-loss-articles.com/


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments